Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lacking

Wow! I've been really terrible about posting lately. I became an "Independent Consultant" for a new company and it seems to be occupying my thoughts leaving little room for other "luxuries" such as blogging. Most of you know that I sell Mary Kay and Usborne Books as well. I love both of these (especially the books) but this new one is something I really believe in. I sell the make-up and the books because they are both products I like and I figure if I'm going to buy them it might as well be at a discount which is also why I signed up with doTERRA... but it is something I believe in so much that I want it to be more. I'm amazed with the things that come into my life that bring blessings along with them.

Chad is done with school for the semester. WAHOO! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am that he has the summer off. I forgot what it was like to have him around. :) My only problem is that I'm not sure I'll be able to let him go back next semester! He is so much fun and is such a great blessing to James and me.

0 comments:

 

Olsen Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates